Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 12/07/2012 -- Internet Access: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Internet Access industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global internet access market grew by 12.8% in 2011 to reach a value of $226.7 billion.
In 2016, the global internet access market is forecast to have a value of $386.8 billion, an increase of 70.6% since 2011.
The global internet access market grew by 7.9% in 2011 to reach a volume of 532.8 million subscribers.
In 2016, the global internet access market is forecast to have a volume of 680 million subscribers, an increase of 27.6% since 2011.
Asia-Pacific accounts for 38% of the global internet access market value.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The internet access sector consists of the total revenues generated by Internet Service Providers (ISPs) from the provision of narrowband and broadband Internet connections through both consumer and corporate channels.
Revenues generated by ISPs from other Internet related services are not included in this report.
Market volumes represent total numbers of users online and exclude corporate data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Internet research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Internet Access - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Internet Access - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Internet Access - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Internet Access - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Internet Access - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Internet Access: Global Industry Almanac
- Global Internet Access
- Global: Telecommunications Industry Guide
- Global Pharmaceutical Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry
- Gas Utilities: Global Industry Guide