Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/14/2014 -- Legal Services in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Japan legal services market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The legal services market includes practitioners of law operating in every sector of the legal spectrum. These include commercial, criminal, legal aid, insolvency, labor/industrial, family and taxation law.- The Japanese legal services market had total revenues of $3.7bn in 2013, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -4.6% between 2009 and 2013.- Market volume increased with a CAGR of 5.7% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 33.6 thousand legal professionals in 2013.- The performance of the market is forecast to decline further but with a slower pace, with an anticipated CARC of -1.5% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $3.4bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Features of this Report:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the legal services market in Japan
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the legal services market in Japan
Leading company profiles reveal details of key legal services market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Japan legal services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Japan economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the Japan legal services market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Japan legal services market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Japan legal services market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
How large is Japan's legal services market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Anderson Mori and Tomotsune, Mori Hamada & Matsumoto, Nagashima Ohno & Tsunematsu, Nishimura & Asahi
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Business research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Legal Services in Germany
- Legal Services in France
- Legal Services in the United States
- Legal Services in Europe
- Legal Services in the United Kingdom
- Legal Services in Australia
- Legal Services in Asia-Pacific
- Global Legal Services
- Legal Services: Global Industry Guide
- Legal Services in Brazil: Industrial Report