Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/27/2014 -- M2M Satellite Communication Market [VSAT, AIS, Satellite Telemetry, Satellite Modems, Gateways, Managed Services, Business Services, and Broadband Services] - Worldwide Market Forecast and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
Machine-to machine (M2M) market represents an interesting and potentially huge revenue stream for the satellite industry. Terrestrial network currently covers only 10% of the world, and has created a need to switch toward satellite networks which would help to cover the remaining 90% of the world, making it the most attractive aspect of satellite M2M connectivity. This report highlights in detail the M2M satellite communication technology, communication network devices, and services and how these are helpful in tracking machines and devices and also in providing real-time information.
Strategic alliance is the trend seen in this market, where network providers come together with application developers to provide end-to-end solution to the customers. Also, there have been cases of machine manufacturers getting into an agreement with solution providers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The M2M satellite communication market comprises verticals such as automobile and telecommunication, transportation and logistics, oil and gas, energy and utility, mining, maritime, agriculture, healthcare, and public affairs. In 2014, the automobile and telecommunication vertical has the highest market share. However, in 2019, the revenue from transportation and logistics is expected to exceed that of automobile and telecommunication.
The year-over-year (Y-o-Y) growth rates of public affairs will be on the higher side throughout the forecast period. A few high-growth markets are public affairs, agriculture, and healthcare.
The key playing fields in the M2M satellite market are satellite telemetry, business services, and satellite modems. The business services stretch from implementation to training and consulting on all matters concerning M2M satellite communication.
There are various assumptions that we have taken into consideration for the market sizing and forecasting exercise. A few of the global assumptions include political, social, technological, and economic factors. For instance, exchange rates, one of the economic factors, are expected to have a moderate impact on this market. Therefore, dollar fluctuations are not expected to seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging Asia-Pacific (APAC) region.
The report will help market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. The report segments the market into technology, communication network devices, and services covering this market comprehensively. It provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub segments. The market numbers are further split across the different verticals and regions.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Passenger Information System Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- In-Building Wireless Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Enterprise Collaboration Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Network Configuration and Change Management (NCCM) Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Green Data Center Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014-2019)
- Transportation Management Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
- Higher Education Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
- Battlefield Management Systems Market - Forecast & Analysis 2014 - 2019
- Security Information and Event Management Market - Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- System Integration Market [ALM, Building Management System, C2/C4isr, Cloud Integration (IAAS), Data Integration, EAI, Integrated Communication, Network Integration, Integrated Security Software, SOA] - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)