Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/01/2014 -- The biggest story about meat in the UK in 2013 was undoubtedly the horsemeat scandal, in which equine meat was found in beef ready meals. However, while this has had a predictably high impact on ready meals, the effect on sales of fresh meat have not been as significant as predicted. Even beef, the meat most tainted by the horsemeat revelations, only declined slightly, with the beef and veal category posting a 1% drop in total volume sales in 2013. Fresh meat as a whole maintained its position...
Euromonitor International's Meat in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data in volume terms 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, consumption patterns and distribution data. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Beef and Veal, Lamb, Mutton and Goat, Other Meat, Pork, Poultry.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Meat market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Meat Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Meat Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The UK Meat Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- Fresh Meat (Counter) Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Savory Snacks Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Savory Snacks Market in the UK to 2017
- Frozen Meat Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Meat, Fish & Poultry in the United Kingdom