Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/18/2014 -- In 2030, the population of the Netherlands will reach 17.7 million, an increase of 5.8% from 2012. Population growth will be driven by increasing birth rates, stable fertility and positive net migration. Meanwhile, population aged 65+ will increase rapidly in 2012-2030, increasing 10 times as fast as the total population. The share of urban population is greater in the Netherlands than in the region as a whole and this will remain the case in 2030 when it should reach 87.8%.
Euromonitor International's Future Demographic reports provide in-depth data and analysis of population changes in 85 countries, 7 regions and a world overview. The reports offer long-term demographic forecasts to 2030, and include breakdowns of population by age and sex, vital statistics and major cities. The series provides insight into demographic trends which will shape consumer segmentation and markets in the future
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Future Demographics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Venezuela in 2030 : The Future Demographic
- Saudi Arabia in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Azerbaijan in 2030 : The Future Demographic
- United Arab Emirates in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Egypt in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Japan in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Colombia in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Spain in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Kuwait in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Iran in 2030: The Future Demographic