Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/20/2014 -- In order to boost sales in a competitive category, sweet and savoury snacks manufacturers continuously launch new products with new flavours or packaging designs. In 2012, and continuing into 2013, small pack-sized sweet and savoury snacks stimulated consumption. Consumers know that sweet and savoury snacks may cause weight management issues. Small pack sizes have lessened such concerns and are expected to lead to continued increased consumption in 2013.
Euromonitor International's Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Chips/Crisps, Extruded Snacks, Fruit Snacks, Nuts, Other Sweet and Savoury Snacks, Popcorn, Pretzels, Tortilla/Corn Chips.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sweet and Savoury Snacks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Malaysia
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in the Czech Republic
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Uruguay
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Belgium
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in India
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Italy
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Ukraine
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Serbia
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Thailand
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Japan