Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 09/27/2013 -- Wine total volume sales registered 3% growth in 2012, representing a stable and sustainable growth which is expected to continue over the forecast period. The popularity of wine increased in Estonia over the review period as consumers became more conscious of wine and began to trade down from spirits to more healthy products with a lower alcohol content. A number of wine courses and seminars have become very popular in Estonia and these are often gifted to friends or family on birthdays or...
Euromonitor International's Wine in Estonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Fortified Wine and Vermouth, Non-Grape Wine, Sparkling Wine, Still Light Grape Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Wine market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- The Future of the Wine Market in China to 2017
- The Future of the Wine Market in Portugal to 2017
- The Future of the Wine Market in Norway to 2017
- The Future of the Wine Market in South Korea to 2017
- The Future of the Wine Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- The Future of the Wine Market in Malaysia to 2017
- The Future of the Wine Market in Austria to 2017
- The Future of the Wine Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- The Future of the Wine Market in India to 2017