Noida, UP -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/18/2012 -- Organic food market in India has been experiencing growth for the past few years. The market, which was considered as a niche segment by the Indian consumers, has now transformed into full-fledged industry having high growth potential. According to RNCOS latest research report “Indian Organic Food Market Analysis”, states are encouraging farmers to develop excessive organic agriculture lands and cultivate these premium-priced and health-oriented crops. With the government support, the organic food market in India is estimated to grow at a CAGR of around 15% during 2011-2013.
Research Analysis and Highlights
The 55-page report provides extensive research and objective analysis of the organic food market potentials in India. Emerging market trends and drivers, and regulatory initiatives, which would shape up the outlook of the industry in India, have been elaborated in the report to provide an insight into the market. The study covers in detail the organic export market, consumer behavior analysis, and industry roadblocks, and includes a brief overview of the prominent industry players to provide a balanced outlook of the sector.
Some of the key findings of the report are:
- Indian organic food market is primarily export-oriented.
- Madhya Pradesh is the top region for organic farming in India.
- The government remains the major contributor in the market’s development.
- International companies are investing into organic farming in India.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM365.htm
Some of our Related Reports are:
- US Organic Food Market Analysis (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM283.htm)
- US Food Processing Machinery Market (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM354.htm)
- US Wine Market Outlook 2014 (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM334.htm)
- Indian Fast Food Market Analysis (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM264.htm)
Check Related REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/Food&Beverages.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals analyze the industry and its various components, with a comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the intending consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.