Dallas, TX -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/26/2014 -- Summary
The Future of the Indonesian Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019 published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast Indonesian defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- The Indonesian defense market, estimated to value US$7.9 billion in 2014, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.88% during the forecast period to value US$17.8 billion in 2019
- The country’s increasing military expenditure is reflected in the ongoing modernization drive to replace its aging military hardware along with building its indigenous defense industrial base
- Continuous territorial disputes and the country’s vulnerability to natural disasters have led to the upgrade of military equipment such as military transport aircraft, rescue helicopters, and naval vessels
- Over the forecast period, the country is expected to invest in multi-role aircraft, naval vessels such as submarines, frigates, cyber security, border security, unmanned aerial vehicles, radar systems and computer network defense capabilities, which will drive the growth in its capital expenditure
- Homeland security is an area that has gained prominence in Indonesia over the last decade, with expenditure expected to increase from US$4.1 billion in 2015 to US$6.1 billion in 2019 at a CAGR of 10.02%
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/future-of-the-indonesian-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2019-market-report.html .
This report offers detailed analysis of the Indonesian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Indonesian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Indonesian defense industry during 2015–2019, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s spending patterns and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by the defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Indonesian defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutions, intensity of rivalry, and barrier to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Indonesian defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Inquire for discount on this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=190834 .
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on detailed analysis of the Indonesian defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Indonesian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Force Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=190834 .
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/posts