Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/03/2014 -- South Africa has been through tough economic conditions, which have resulted in difficult financial times for consumers. During the pre-recession period the markets were performing well and the economy was growing. Spending was high and consumers could afford to spend lavishly with the additional comfort of debt facilities, which were widely available. After the recession, consumers felt the effects and many changed their spending patterns to avoid luxurious spending in order to cut down on expenditure. Consumers have had to turn to savings and investments as a better option rather than frivolous spending, which usually results in high debt levels.
In 2010, South Africa became a part of BRICs, a powerful bloc of emerging economies expected to account for as much as 61% of global growth in a few years' time. Development and growth of the economy is imminent during the forecast period and beyond. Consumers, however, are expected to continue in their efforts to control their spending patterns and remain on a savings and investment trend. Demand for lower prices will continue to be a driving factor in purchasing decisions.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby Food Packaging industry in South Africa with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby Food Packaging industry in South Africa, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby Food Packaging in South Africa market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of baby food packaging in South Africa?
- What are the major baby food pack types in South Africa?
- Are composite containers taking share from metal tins in baby milk formula?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within baby food?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Dried Baby Food, Milk Formula, Other Baby Food, Prepared Baby Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby Food in South Africa (2013) - Market Sizes
- Packaged Food in South Africa
- Baby Food in South Africa (2014) - Market Sizes
- Baby Food in South Africa
- Canned/Preserved Food Packaging in South Africa
- Baby Food Packaging in South Korea
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Chilled Processed Food Packaging in South Africa
- The Future of the Fish and Seafood Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in South Africa to 2018