Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/23/2014 -- Cotton wool/buds/pads in Tunisia enjoys constant consumer demand. The distribution of such products was widely dominated by open air markets. This latter was chiefly made of cheap imports, resulting in an increasing presence of products not complying with ISO standards. Nonetheless, the growing presence of supermarkets in Tunisia changed the industry with such products at low retail prices and wider distribution. As a result, value sales of cotton wool/buds/pads increased by 9% in 2013.
The competitive landscape within cotton wool/buds/pads is rather consolidated in Tunisia. Sotupa SA ranked in first position with a value share of 39% in 2013. The company is well-established in Tunisia thanks to its licensing and distribution activities of SCA Group. Additionally, Sotupa has good knowledge of the industry and country thanks to its long standing presence in Tunisia. As a result, Sotupa increased its value share within cotton wool/buds/pads in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Overall cotton wool/buds/pads is expected to achieve a nominal performance in value terms over the forecast period. In context of the review period, the predicted value performance is expected to see a sharp decline over the forecast period. This category is expected to strengthen its performance on volume rather than value. The growing impact of modern distribution channels such as supermarkets should lead to price decreases over the forecast period, thanks to more affordable and quality products, hence the predicted value CAGR of 1% at constant 2013 prices.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads industry in Tunisia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads industry in Tunisia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Tunisia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Tunisia?
- What are the major brands in Tunisia?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Japan
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Canada
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Israel
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Serbia
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Norway
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Peru
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Uruguay
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Finland
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Slovenia
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Sweden