Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/16/2014 -- As local economic activity continued recovering at a slow pace in 2013, many consumers still had difficulties in finding formal jobs and stable sources of regular incomes, which continued to motivate many Costa Ricans to take up direct sales activities, which range from cosmetics and natural supplements to water filters and other household items. In this context, the number of direct selling brands and franchises continued to grow in Costa Rica, developing deep levels of segmentation according...
Euromonitor International's Non-Store Retailing in Costa Rica report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Direct Selling, Homeshopping, Internet Retailing, Vending.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Non-Store Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in Costa Rica
- Grocery Retailers in Costa Rica
- Non-Grocery Retailers in Costa Rica
- Prismar de Costa Rica SA in Retailing (Costa Rica)
- Corporacion Megasuper SA in Retailing (Costa Rica)
- Grupo Gessa SA in Retailing (Costa Rica)
- Inversiones AM PM SA in Retailing (Costa Rica)
- Corporacion Musmanni Internacional in Retailing (Costa Rica)
- Global Online Retailing Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Costa Rica to 2018