Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/05/2014 -- Already one of the world's largest consumer goods producers, The Procter & Gamble Co (P&G) has set its sights on consumer health as its next growth platform. Through its recent joint venture with Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, P&G vastly increased its sales, as well as category and market footprint, but also took on a fairly disjointed Teva consumer portfolio. Moving forward, the PGT Healthcare joint venture has the opportunity to elevate P&G to the upper echelons of consumer health.
Euromonitor International's Procter & Gamble Co, The in Consumer Health (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Consumer Health industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Allergy Care, Herbal/Traditional Products, OTC, Paediatric Consumer Health, Sports Nutrition, Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Weight Management.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Health market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Procter & Gamble Co, The
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Novartis AG in Consumer Health (World)
- RB in Consumer Health (World)
- Johnson & Johnson Inc in Consumer Health (World)
- Corporate Strategies in Consumer Health (World)
- Pfizer Inc in Consumer Health (World)
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc in Consumer Health (World)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co in Consumer Health (World)
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd in Consumer Health (World)
- Herbalife Ltd in Consumer Health (World)
- NBTY Inc in Consumer Health (World)