Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/17/2014 -- Global Sports Equipment industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global sports equipment market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global sports equipment market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key sports equipment market players' global operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global sports equipment market with five year forecasts.
- Compares data from 8 major economies, includig Asia-Pacific, Europe, France, Germany, Japan, UK and US alongside individual chapters.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global sports equipment market had total revenues of $65,728.8m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% between 2009 and 2013.
The adventure sports equipment segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $15,308.6m, equivalent to 23.3% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $75,958.0m by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global sports equipment market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global sports equipment market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global sports equipment market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global sports equipment market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sports Equipment: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Global Duty Free Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Home Improvement and Gardening Supplies Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Other Specialist Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Department Stores Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Online Retailing Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Drug Stores and Health and Beauty Stores Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Clothing, Footwear, Accessories and Luxury Goods Specialists Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Cash and Carries and Warehouse clubs Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Hypermarkets, Supermarkets and Hard-Discounters Market Size and Forecast to 2017