Dallas, TX -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/12/2014 -- ReportsnReports.com adds Global Automotive Voice Recognition Market 2014-2018 new report in its store.
An automotive voice recognition system helps passengers give commands to be carried out by infotainment systems in the vehicle. These systems help the driver access various automotive systems with simple voice commands, thereby providing a user-friendly environment in the vehicle.
Analysts forecast the Global Automotive Voice Recognition market will grow at a CAGR of 10.59 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
Global Automotive Voice Recognition Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Automotive Voice Recognition market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=287984.
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. In addition, the report discusses major drivers and challenges for the vendors and the market at large and the key trends emerging in the market.
- LumenVox LLC
- Nuance Communications Inc.
- Sensory Inc.
- VoiceBox Technologies Inc.
Key Market Driver
- Increasing Human-Machine Interaction.
Key Market Challenge
- Source of Distraction to the Driver.
Key Market Trend
- Technology Expanding into Low-end Car Segment.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?