Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/10/2014 -- Retail tissue products are an important component for the everyday life of consumers who slowly discovered the widespread usage of these products and were more interested in added-value products which offer more comfort to consumers. This trend was mostly seen in the categories of toilet paper and kitchen towels where their increasing hygienic purpose and comfort became important for Slovak consumers.
The leading manufacturers of retail tissue have built a strong position in the biggest category, toilet paper. The high competition meant that only small differences between the leading manufacturers were seen in 2013. Metsa Tissue as with its brand Tento was the leading manufacturer of retail tissue with a value share of 17% thanks to strong promotional and innovative activities. SHP Harmanec as was the second ranked company, holding 15% value share thanks to its wide product portfolio. However, Metsa Tissue lost less than one percentage point of value share due to the strong activities of private label manufacturers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Retail tissue will benefit from the further product development of toilet paper and kitchen towels, which will remain popular over the forecast period. However, value sales of the category will grow at a slower pace than during the review period due to the uncertain economic development in the country and the rising competition which will push unit prices down.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Retail Tissue industry in Slovakia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Retail Tissue industry in Slovakia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Retail Tissue in Slovakia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Retail Tissue in Slovakia?
- What are the major brands in Slovakia?
- What is the performance of pocket handkerchiefs vs boxed facial tissues?
- What are the key new product launches in the tissues market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Kitchen Towels, Paper Tableware, Tissues, Toilet Paper.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tissue and Hygiene in Russia
- Retail Tissue in China
- Tissue and Hygiene in Hong Kong, China
- Tissue and Hygiene in Germany
- Retail Tissue in the Czech Republic
- Retail Tissue in Vietnam
- Tissue and Hygiene in Singapore
- Retail Tissue in Canada
- Tissue and Hygiene in China
- Retail Tissue in Ireland