Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/19/2014 -- Grocery retailers carry a greater variety of milk and yoghurt-based flavoured drinks, where RTD coffee products are traditionally positioned on the shelves. New flavours are emerging such as coconut flavoured chocolate drinks. Danone also offers fruit-flavoured yoghurt and kefir drinks. This growing popularity of cold drinks pose a threat to RTD coffee products as they have to fight for their fair share of shelf space to maintain visibility and sales.
The leading company in RTD coffee in 2013 was FrieslandCampina Hungaria Zrt with 26% off-trade value share. The company offers two brands, Milli and Completa Cafe to Go, both of which are high-quality products. Ranked second with 18% value share was Sole-Mizo Zrt, part of Bonafarm group. This company offers only one brand Mizo. Mizo RTD coffee is part of a milk-based drink range of Mizo offering various flavours such as cocoa, coconut-cocoa mix and caramel. Mizo drinks are sold in 0.5 litre size TetraTop carton box packaging.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
RTD coffee is expected to deliver an off-trade 1% volume CAGR during the forecast period. In off-trade value terms the category is expected to record a -1% CAGR in constant 2013 prices. These trends are similar to the rate witnessed over the review period as the category lacks significant product innovation and there is no new consumer insight that would bring significant changes. The category is impacted by the growing popularity of drinking coffee in various formats, but RTD coffee at review period price levels remains a niche and not supposed to be a mass concept.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTD Coffee industry in Hungary with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTD Coffee industry in Hungary, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTD Coffee in Hungary market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTD Coffee in Hungary?
- What are the major brands in Hungary?
- What are the key new launches of RTD Coffee and bottled coffee products?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Global Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Report 2013
- RTD Coffee in Hungary
- RTD Coffee in Germany
- RTD Coffee in Indonesia
- RTD Coffee in the Philippines
- RTD Coffee in the United Kingdom