Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/27/2014 -- RTDs continues to be dominated by Bacardi Breezer and Smirnoff Ice, which are widely available through the on-trade and off-trade channels. Although RTDs/high-strength premixes are mostly purchased off-trade, strict regulations prohibiting the purchase of alcohol without a licence have pushed consumers to buy through on-trade channels. In 2012, on-trade volume sales of RTDs/high-strength premixes accounted for 65% of overall sales.
Euromonitor International's RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: High-Strength Premixes, RTDs.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dairy in United Arab Emirates
- Hot Tea Market in the UAE to 2017
- United Arab Emirates In Vitro Diagnostics Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- Cookies (Sweet Biscuits) Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- The Future of the Savory and Deli Foods Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017
- Morning Goods Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Baking Ingredients Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Bread and Rolls Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Baking Mixes Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Shampoo Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017