Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/28/2014 -- Sanitary protection continued to benefit from a number of trends in Algeria at the end of the review period. Firstly, there was continued expansion in the country's mid-income group, with rising disposable income levels enabling more women to afford sanitary protection. This resulted in a shift away from home-made alternatives such as cloths.
Star Brands was the leading player in sanitary protection throughout the review period and accounted for almost 29% value share in 2013. This company benefits from being the exclusive distributor for Proctor & Gamble's Always and Tampax brands, with these brands being viewed as premium and enjoying strong loyalty among mid- to high-income women. Frequent TV advertising on French channels available in Algeria and on national TV continues to support a high profile for Always in particular.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Sanitary protection is expected to continue to benefit from rising disposable income levels for women in Algeria during the forecast period. There is expected to be an ongoing rise in the number of working women, with these women not only having higher incomes but also being unable to take days off around the time of menstruation. Urbanisation will also fuel this trend, with urban women being more likely to work and also having access to a wider range of sanitary protection.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sanitary Protection industry in Algeria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sanitary Protection industry in Algeria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sanitary Protection in Algeria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sanitary Protection in Algeria?
- What are the major brands in Algeria?
- What are the key new product launches in the sanitary protection market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: High-Strength Premixes, RTDs.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sanitary Protection in Ecuador
- Sanitary Protection in Saudi Arabia
- Sanitary Protection in Austria
- Sanitary Protection in Belarus
- Sanitary Protection in Macedonia
- Sanitary Protection in Kenya
- Sanitary Protection in Switzerland
- Sanitary Protection in Indonesia
- Sanitary Protection in Slovenia
- Sanitary Protection in Morocco