Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/05/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Sasol Limited Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2013 market report to its offering
Sasol Limited Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2013
Sasol Limited (Sasol) is an energy and chemicals company. It carries out production and marketing of chemicals and liquid fuels. The company also conducts oil and gas exploration and production, and crude oil refining. Sasol's chemical business produces polymers, solvents, surfactants, aluminas, waxes, fertilisers, explosives and phenolics. The chemical business is managed by various divisions namely, Sasol Polymers; Sasol Solvents; Sasol Olefins & Surfactants; Sasol Nitro; Sasol Wax; Sasol Infrachem; and Merisol. The company's energy business focuses on the manufacturing, refining and marketing of automotive and industrial fuels, oils and gas. The product portfolio of energy division includes petrol; diesel; jet fuel; fuel oil; illuminating paraffin; liquefied petroleum gas; pipeline gas; lubricants and greases; and bitumen and naphtha. Sasol uses Fischer-Tropsch processes, gasification and allied petrochemical technologies to manufacture its products. It developed two new-generation Fischer-Tropsch technologies, namely, the high-temperature Sasol Advanced Synthol (SAS) process and the low-temperature Sasol Slurry Phase Distillate (SPD) process. The company has operations in over 30 countries worldwide and markets its products in over 100 countries. Sasol is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa. The company focuses investment to enhance performance of its energy business. It intends to expand business portfolio with organic and inorganic growth prospects. To this end, it completed partial or full acquisition of Oxis Energy, a next-generation battery technology company, and of Wesco China Limited and Merisol
Sasol Limited Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from The publisher, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational data, analysis and strategic insight into company. The report provides latest annual and quarterly overview of production, reserves, share price performance, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics and results of oil & gas operations.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes -
- The report provides detailed and unique insights information on the key operational parameters. The report provides a comprehensive overview of production, reserves, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics, and results of oil & gas operations.
- Provides analysis of the share price performance of the company and the key valuation multiples. The report provides a comprehensive overview of share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve ($/boe)
- Provides annual and quarterly information on key operational and financial parameters. Annual information is for the current and the last four years while the quarterly information is for the current and the last four quarters
- The report provides detailed crude oil and natural gas reserves and production information of the company by country as disclosed in their annual report and regulatory filings.
- Contains in-depth and latest information on exploration, development, finding & development, acquisition expenditure, gross and net developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in their annual report and regulatory filings.
Note: Scope of the report mentioned above is generic and may not be applicable to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the company in their annual report and regulatory filings. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Quarterly information is covered only for those companies which are December ending and files quarter report. There might be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank for last five years. This is due to companies might have discontinued reporting of that countries/regions during the last five year time period.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Provides up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on operational parameters of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational parameters of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other E&P companies using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational parameters.
- Establish relative performance among the industrys players based on key operational and financial measures.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit