Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 09/15/2012 -- Synopsis: Seaboard Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Seaboard Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Seaboard Corporation"
Canadean's "Seaboard Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Seaboard Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Seaboard Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Seaboard Corporation (Seaboard) is a diversified international agribusiness and transportation company, which is involved in pork production and processing, and ocean transportation. The company's overseas operations include commodity merchandising, grain processing, sugar production, and electric power generation. Seaboard also produces biodiesel from pork fat obtained from its pork processing plant and from animal fat purchased from third parties. Seaboard operates its business under six segments, Marine, Sugar, Pork, Commodity Trading and Milling, Power, and All Other businesses. The company has operations in the US, Caribbean, Central and South America, Africa, Pacific Basin and Far East, Canada, Mexico, Eastern Mediterranean and Europe. Seaboard is headquartered in Shawnee Mission (Kansas), the US.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: