Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/26/2014 -- As skin care products are used by most Ecuadorians, the demand for larger pack sizes (which means saving money by buying in bulk) has increased. Skin care products are used on a daily basis and sometimes even several times a day. This is why, as people consume such products very frequently, they prefer larger pack sizes, as in this way the product becomes cheaper per volume.
Unilever Andina Ecuador SA led sales in 2012. The firm achieved a 25% current value share, as its brands Pond?s, Vasenol and Dove are highly in demand and well positioned in consumers? minds. Since the firm?s brands target mass audiences, their products are sold very fast, as they offer affordable prices for mostly women who range from middle- to middle-high-income groups.
Natural products will be more in demand during the forecast period. The trend towards preserving the environment and maintaining health by consuming natural, organic and ecological products will also be present in the beauty and personal care industry, mainly within skin care products. This trend already exists in other industries, like consumer health and packaged food. However, this will be a trend mostly seen amongst middle-, middle-high- and high-income groups.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Skin Care industry in Ecuador with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Skin Care industry in Ecuador, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Skin Care in Ecuador market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Skin Care in Ecuador?
- What are the major brands in Ecuador?
- In which facial care category are skin whitening benefits most pronounced?
- How are sales of mass versus premium anti-agers evolving?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Body Care, Facial Care, Hand Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beauty and Personal Care in New Zealand
- Skin Care in Estonia
- Skin Care in South Korea
- Make-Up, Skin Care and Beauty Product Markets in the World to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Skin Care in Japan
- Skin Care in Norway
- Skin Care in the US
- Skin Care in Germany
- Make-Up, Skin Care and Beauty Product Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Make-Up, Skin Care and Beauty Product Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts