Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/28/2014 -- As soft drinks consumption in North America and Europe dips, Latin America has been the global bright spot for soft drinks brand owners and bottlers over the recent review period. Emerging national economies, modernising retail channels and rising middle-class incomes will present new growth opportunities over 2012-2017, but categories and brands must carefully align with rising consumer demand for healthier options, particularly among an important core of younger, urban consumers.
Euromonitor International's Soft Drinks in Latin America: Keeping a Global Bright Spot Bright global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Soft Drinks market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success. The analysis can focus on value and volume for both off trade and on trade.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Asian Speciality Drinks, Bottled Water, Carbonates, Concentrates, Fruit/Vegetable Juice, RTD Coffee, RTD Tea, Sports and Energy Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Soft Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Still Drinks Report 2013
- Global Energy Drinks Report 2013
- Global Sports Drinks Report 2013
- Global Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Report 2013
- Global Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Report 2013
- Global Nectars Report 2013
- Global Carbonates Report 2013
- Global Fruit Powders Report 2013
- Global Juice Report 2013
- Energy Drinks Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide