Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/30/2014 -- Soft drinks enjoy immense popularity as they agree with the lifestyles of the German population, which is greatly influenced by heightened health consciousness. In particular, bottled water profits from this development as it is considered a health-enhancing beverage. The German mineral water industry offers a variety of brands, packaging types and sizes in order to tap into prevailing consumer trends. Brands need to justify their presence in order to maintain their leading positions and not to be ousted by private label items. Equally important are the aesthetics, functionality and ecological factors of packaging.
Health and wellness related aspects will impact soft drinks in Germany, and consumers will continue to put great emphasis on convenience. They will also continue to be attracted by private label products and the easy deposit reimbursement methods of the leading retailers and prefer these outlets to any other. Leading retailers and discounters are likely to win more market share in the forecast period and the biggest losers will be the traditional, regional and local soft drinks producers. These trends will undoubtedly have a strong impact on soft drinks packaging in the next five years.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Soft Drinks Packaging industry in Germany with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Soft Drinks Packaging industry in Germany, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Soft Drinks Packaging in Germany market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of soft drinks packaging in Germany?
- What are the major soft drinks pack types in Germany?
- How is the market for returnable glass and PET bottles developing in Germany?
- Are larger bulk sizes performing well in response to the recession?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within soft drinks?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Asian Speciality Drinks, Bottled Water, Carbonates, Concentrates, Fruit/Vegetable Juice, RTD Coffee, RTD Tea, Sports and Energy Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Japan, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in New Zealand, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Peru, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Germany, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Thailand, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Indonesia, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in the Czech Republic, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Belgium, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Russia, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in The US, 2007 to 2017