Dallas, TX -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/06/2014 -- SandlerResearch.org adds Global Split AC Market 2014-2018 new industry report in its store.Air conditioning systems or air conditioners are deployed in buildings for efficient management of temperature and humidity. These systems are installed in commercial buildings, IT parks, hotels, restaurants, manufacturing industries, retail outlets, and residential buildings for enhanced lifestyle comfort. There are several types of air conditioners such as windows and portables, split, single packaged, chillers, and airside. A split AC has two main components that are separated from each other: one that is inside the building and the other outside. These two units are connected by pipes that carry the refrigerant, which cools and heats a room.
Analysts forecast the Global Split AC market will grow at a CAGR of 8.93 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Split AC market during the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report takes into account the revenue generated from the following product segments: Unducted Standard Split ACs, Ducted Standard Split ACs, VRF ACs, and US Ducted Split ACs.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=19213.
Global Split AC Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Split AC market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Carrier Corp.
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Gree Electric Appliance Inc. of Zhuhai
- Ingersoll-Rand plc
- Johnson Controls Inc.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Midea Group Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Panasonic Corp.
Inquire Before Buying @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=19213.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Airwell Group
- Dwyer Instruments Inc.
- Haier Consumer Electronics Group Co. Ltd.
- Lennox International Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Toshiba Corp.
- Voltas Ltd.
- Whirlpool Corp.
Key Market Driver
- Increase in Construction Activities.
Key Market Challenge
- Capital-intensive Market.
Key Market Trend
- Global Shift to Green Technology and Renewable Energy Sources.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?