Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/24/2014 -- The sports and energy drinks category has experienced rising consumer demand and acceptance over the review period. This trend continued in 2013, when energy drinks in particular registered a positive performance in terms of both value and volume. As a result, several small key players entered the category, in turn supporting the category's successful performance.
The competitive landscape is relatively consolidated within sports and energy drinks, with the two leading companies accounting for a combined off-trade value share of 56% in 2013. Coca-Cola Enterprises Belgium SPRL led with a 35% share, while Jet Import NV SA was ranked second with 22%.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The increasing popularity of energy drinks, coupled with the trend towards engaging in sports and healthier lifestyles, is expected to drive the overall performance of sports and energy drinks over the forecast period. Although sports drinks will remain the larger category in total volume terms, the faster growth of energy drinks will see this category gain share within sports and energy drinks as a whole over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sports and Energy Drinks industry in Belgium with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sports and Energy Drinks industry in Belgium, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sports and Energy Drinks in Belgium market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sports and Energy Drinks in Belgium?
- What are the major brands in Belgium?
- What are key new sports and energy drinks launches and what impact impact did they have on #category#?
- Who are the key consumers of sports and energy drinks in Belgium?
- What time of day are sports and energy drinks most commonly consumed?
- What trends motivate people to drink sports and energy drink in Belgium?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sports and Energy Drinks in China
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Estonia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Germany
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Italy
- Sports and Energy Drinks in the Netherlands
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Spain
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Portugal
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Nigeria
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Indonesia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Uruguay