Dallas, TX -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/11/2014 -- SandlerResearch.org adds Global Sun Care Product Market 2014-2018 new industry report in its store.Sun care products are developed for the protection of skin and hair from harmful UV radiation. These products include sun protection products, after sun care, and self-tanning products. The choice of sun care products varies from customer to customer.
Analysts forecast the Global Sun Care Product market to grow at a CAGR of 6.12 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global Sun Care Product market can be segmented into three divisions: Sun Protection, After Sun Care, and Self-tan Products. These are types of products which are either used before or after sun exposure and also help in self-tanning without exposure to sun.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=19254.
Global Sun Care Product Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report the Global Sun Care Product market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Beiersdorf AG
- Johnson & Johnson Inc.
- L’Oréal SA
- Merck Co. Inc.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Alliance Boots
- Avon Products
- Bioderma Laboratoire Dermatologique
- Elizabeth Arden
- Energizer Holdings
- Estée Lauder
- Oriflame Cosmetics
- Playtex Products
- Procter & Gamble
- Unilever Group
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/discount?rname=19254.
- Increased Global Warming and Exposure to Sun.
- Threat from Counterfeit Sun Care Products.
- Demand for Multifunctional Creams.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?