Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/19/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of SunEdison LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
SunEdison LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SunEdison LLC (SunEdison) is a US-based solar energy service provider. It develops, finance, operates and monitor solar energy solutions. The company provides solar services to commercial, municipal and utility customers. Its operations are spread across North America, Europe and Asia. SunEdison is a part of MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc., a global leader in the manufacture and sale of wafers and related intermediate products to the semiconductor and solar industries. SunEdison is headquartered in Belmont, California, the US
SunEdison LLC Key Recent Developments
Jan 28, 2014: Solar Power To Save Kuala Lumpur International 2.1 Million RM Per Year In Energy Costs
Dec 04, 2013: SunEdison Names Bob Powell President of North American Solar Energy Business
Dec 03, 2013: SunEdison & De Lage Landen Double Distributed Generation Solar Fund to Over $100 Million
Nov 26, 2013: Soitec and SunEdison Enter Into Patent License Agreement
Nov 14, 2013: SunEdison Launches Solar Water Pumps in India
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit