Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/16/2014 -- Target succeeded in modernising its core mass merchandisers business by expanding its fresh food business and focusing on the "affordable chic" image as a differentiating factor. 2013 is a landmark year for the retailer as it opens outside the US for the first time. The early months proved difficult for the company but improvement is on the way. Moreover, international expansion is no longer a choice for the US's fifth largest retailer as the mass merchandiser format is reaching saturation.
Euromonitor International's Target Corp in Retailing (World) company profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Retailing industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in the US
- Retailing in Vietnam
- Target Corporation (TGT) - Retailing - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Internet Retailing in Canada
- Amway Corp in Retailing (World)
- Internet Retailing in the US
- Retailing in the Philippines
- Retailing in Canada
- Global Airport Retailing 2013
- Retailing in Taiwan