Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/20/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of TAS Energy, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
TAS Energy, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
TAS Energy, Inc. (TAS), formerly Turbine Air Systems, Ltd., is a technology company offering power solutions to energy efficiency and renewable markets. The company designs and manufactures modular energy conversion and cooling systems for the power generation industry; district, commercial and industrial process cooling; and the renewable energy sectors. It also provides geothermal and industrial waste heat power generation solutions, modular data centers, generation storage, chilled water systems, and clean heat and power on-site energy systems. TAS operates engineering and manufacturing facility in Houston, the US.
TAS Energy, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 20, 2013: ERCOT Board of Directors Qualify TAS Energy's Generation Storage as Energy Storage Resource Eligible for Wholesale Load Treatment
Nov 12, 2013: TAS Energy's Generation Storage(R) Listed as Qualified Technology in California Public Utilities Commission's Largest Energy Storage Mandate Worldwide for Utilities
Aug 20, 2013: TAS Energy Delivers Major Turbine Inlet Chilling Modules for Liquefied Natural Gas Project in Australia
Jul 02, 2013: U.S. Geothermal Inc. Announces Substantial Completion at Neal Hot Springs Power Plant
May 06, 2013: J.T. Grumski Named President & CEO of TAS Energy
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
TAS Energy, Inc.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit