Ottawa, ON -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/05/2014 -- Entrepreneurs can take their operations to physical or virtual offices now that TCC Canada is offering office space for rent. They specialize in helping individuals organize their operations from physical space to virtual solutions.
Virtual offices are becoming more popular in today’s world. A virtual office is a way of working in which an entrepreneur can run their services from a different location than where they are actually based. By renting a virtual office, instead of renting or leasing an actual office space, business owners can save a large amount of money. A virtual office space can be a real world location that has a physical address. For those individuals who use their home address for business correspondence, having a virtual office will come in handy. This way, the business can have all of their mail sent to their virtual office and not their home office – it looks more professional. Having an office can improve the status of a business in the eyes of potential customers.
TCC Canada’s Virtual VIP Packages Include (depending on the package one chooses):
- Lobby Direction Listing
- Use of Prestigious Mail Address for the Business
- Follow Me Phone Package
- 2 Hours of Administration Time Per Month
- 6 Hours of Office Time or Boardroom Time Per Month
- Personalized Answering Service
Of course, TCC Canada isn’t all about offering virtual office space – they also offer executive office environments. In their physical environment, entrepreneurs are surrounded by professionals. TCC Canada offers a neat “Office Package Card.” The Office Package Card allows the individual to only pay for what they use, whenever the need arises.
Those who turn to TCC Canada and receive the “Office Package Card” for executive suites will receive:
- Fully Furnished Offices – Configured with phones and Internet to complete the office environment.
- Flexibility – The 5 days can be used all in a row, throughout the month or spread throughout the year.
- Cost Effective – For every 5 day use, customers receive a discount.
- A Service Centre – The service centre includes meeting facilities, reception, fax machines, photocopiers, etc.
Whether the entrepreneur is interested in a virtual office or an executive office, TCC Canada is there to help.
About TCC Canada
TCC Canada offers virtual and executive offices. Whether it is a full-time office for a virtual or executive business presence, they provide businesses with forward-thinking solutions.
Company Contact: Steve Cochrane
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 1-866-509-5052