Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/08/2014 -- Tea in Bolivia was growing at only a moderate rate due to the increasing substitution of tea crops with coca crops. Nonetheless, companies' investments in premium products, new designs and flavours of other fruit/herbal tea continued to allow some level of growth for tea in 2013. Companies are focusing on investing in products that entice consumers with local flavours. For instance, within black tea companies support their tea bags black speciality products by adding clove or cinnamon to their brands. This is in an attempt to reach new consumers from the mid- and high-income segments. Companies in fruit/herbal tea focus on expanding their brands' distribution and their flavours to reach the majority of consumers. Moreover, companies are investing in developing larger formats that are affordable to low-income consumers in Bolivia.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Hansa Ltda led tea in Bolivia in 2013 with 37% retail value share. The company enjoys a strong distribution network and is able to reach consumers from all socioeconomic segments with its brands of tea. Its brand Ceylan attracts mainly low-income consumers because of its very affordable price, whereas with its brand Windsor the company attracts high- and mid-income consumers. During the review period the company invested in a wider portfolio of products. It expanded its product offer to include other fruit/herbal teas and organic tea. However, only its brand Windsor in other fruit/herbal tea was a successful launch.
Tea growth in the forecast period in Bolivia is expected to depend upon companies' ability to innovate and offer competitive products to consumers. Due to the increase in crop substitution, tea is expected to increase its price over the forecast period. If companies are able to maintain volume sales, it is likely that value sales will continue to be favoured by hikes in unit price. Consumption of tea in Bolivia is expected to increase for other fruit/herbal tea, slimming tea and green tea over 2013-2018. Although black tea is expected to post somewhat slower rates of growth, it is likely that it will remain the largest category in the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tea industry in Bolivia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tea industry in Bolivia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tea in Bolivia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions suchas:
- What is the market size of Tea in Bolivia?
- What are the major brands in Bolivia?
- Is loose leaf tea available in Bolivia?
- Is there a shift from unpackaged to packaged tea in Bolivia?
- Is there a market for tea pods in Bolivia?
- What is the market size for different tea flavors (green tea, black tea, herbal tea, etc.) in Bolivia?
- How are market trends changing in flavours/types for fruit/herbal and other tea?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Black Tea, Fruit/Herbal Tea, Green Tea, Instant Tea, Other Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tea in Germany
- RTD Tea in China
- Tea in Taiwan
- Tea in the Czech Republic
- Tea in Uruguay
- Tea in Singapore
- Tea in Colombia
- Hot Tea Market in India: Market Profile to 2017
- Tea in Romania
- Tea in China