Edison, NJ -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/28/2014 -- The 2-20 Family of Companies is pleased to introduce a new blog series featuring CRM and Masters of Information Management Specialist, Ilon Koti. The blog series is introduced in an effort to continuously provide up-to-date education for the company’s client base. For expert analysis, 2-20 Family of Companies has enlisted governance expert Ilona Koti to write a blog and create an informational video series.
Blog and video topics that will be included in the series are:
1. Project Management – Part 1
2. Project Management – Part 2
3. Records Management vs. Information Governance
4. Risky Business – The Importance of Senior Management Support for Organizational Records & Information Management Programs
5. Creating an Information Survey – Questions You Should Ask Your Co-Workers
6. Data Destruction
7. Data Maps – Why Your Company Needs to Find Itself (or at least its data)
8. DeMystifying Taxonomies
9. eDiscovery – What it is and Why Your Organization Needs to be Concerned
10. Google Searching – Tips and Tricks to Enhance Your Search
11. Privacy 101
12. Retention Schedules in a Nutshell
13. What is Big Data and Why it’s Huge
14. Why You’re in Trouble if You Don’t Have a Vital Records Program
Online users are encouraged to read the blog by visiting http://www.2-20rm.com/record-storage/Info-Portal/Smart-Storage-Solutions-Blog/ or http://bitylink.info/sssblog775.
Ilona Koti offers extensive knowledge of privacy, data breaches, technology and security related issues, having served 19 years in the information governance & libraries industry. Ilona is a SME (Society of Manufacturing Engineers) in document management system (EDMS) implementations for clients in Software, bio-tech, government, energy, oil & gas, manufacturing and non-profit sectors. Prior to serving as an independent information governance consultant, Ilona served as the former Head of Due Diligence at the United Nations – World Food Programme in Rome. She is a Certified Project Manager (PMP), Certified Records Manager (CRM), Certified Document and Image Architect (CDIA+). She also has a Masters of Information Management (MSIM) and a Masters of Library Science (MLS) from Syracuse University. She is currently a Director for ARMA International, the California Historical Records Advisory Board and a teaching fellow at the University of Dundee in Scotland.
About 2-20 Family of Companies
The 2-20 Family of Companies provides Smart Storage Solutions® that include: Document Storage, Secure Document Shredding, Data Protection, Digital Solutions and Health Information Management throughout the United States.
For more information or to receive a FREE Cost Benefit Analysis or to learn more about 2-20 and its family of companies visit www.2-20rm.com