Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/09/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of The Chubb Corporation (CB): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis market report to its offering. This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Chubb Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Chubb Corporation" for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries
Reasons to Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Chubb Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
About The Chubb Corporation
The Chubb Corporation (CB) is a US-based Insurance company. It offers property and casualty insurance services to businesses and individuals. The product portfolio includes coverage for automobile, homeowners, multiple peril, property, casualty, workers' compensation, and marine insurance products. Its specialty insurance products include errors and omissions liability insurance, directors' and officers' liability insurance, employment practices liability insurance, fiduciary liability insurance. It distributes its products through a network of independent agents and brokers in the US, Canada, Europe, Australia, and parts of Latin America and Asia. Chubb is headquartered in New Jersey, the US.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit http://www.reportstack.com/product/160383/the-chubb-corporation-cb-company-profile-and-swot-analysis.html