Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/20/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of The Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market 2014-2024 market report to its offering
The Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market 2014-2024 Report published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- The global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatantsmarket is expected to experience a CAGR growth of 2.16% during 2014-2024
- North America, followed by Asia-Pacific, are expected to be the largest Naval Vessels and Surface Combatantsmarkets with a cumulative market share of more than 64%
- Corvettes segment is expected to dominate the Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants market with a share of 23.4%
- Territorial disputes, need for replacement of aging fleet and maritime securityare anticipated to encourage sustained investment in the Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants domain
This report offers detailed analysis of the global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants market with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for Naval Vessels and Surface Combatantsactivities, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- GlobalNaval Vessels and Surface Combatants market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants market during 2014–2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators forNaval Vessels and Surface Combatants. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants departments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by the industry participants
- SWOT analysis of the Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants market: analysis of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by the Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants industry
- Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants industry expected to be in demand in each region
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during the forecast period
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to makethe correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants market, and to identify emerging and declining markets over the next ten years.
- This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis, with information about the demand for various Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants segments in each of the top ten countries, and the underlying factors that are driving demand.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major industries that are driving the Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants market which will provide the user with a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Detailed profiles of the top Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants manufacturers and service providers around the world with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
- A deep qualitative analysis of the global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants sector covering sections including demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, latest technological developments, among others.
Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering, Huntington Ingalls Industries, Fincantieri, BAE Systems, Hyundai Heavy Industries, PO Sevmash, ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems AG, Thales, Lockheed Martin Corp., ASC Pty Ltd. , DamenSchelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS), Abu Dhabi Ship Building, DCNS, Navantia, General Dynamics, Austal, Rolls-Royce Plc., Mazagon Docks Limited
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit