Ashland, OR -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/25/2014 -- Over the last 9 years as the producer of the nationally syndicated Robert Scott Bell Show, Don Naylor has had the privilege and honor of working with a multitude of people who are on a mission to change lives and educate the public on various topics that seem to be shunned and sometimes outright banned by the mainstream media.
When Don and his team learned about the plight of medical marijuana refugees moving to Colorado to get the medicine they need to save their children from debilitating diseases, they became compelled to do something about it.
The Health Freedom Express feels there is a need to bring these stories out of the shadows and into the mainstream media. The objective of this project is to support these families battling to change the hearts and minds of the nation when it comes to legalizing medicinal marijuana and help these families and individuals get the medicine they need so they don't have to tear their families apart and move across the country.
By contributing to this effort, the backers will enable Don to:
- Travel to all 50 states and do remote live radio broadcasts to a million plus listeners and viewers, highlighting the stories on the ground of families who need medicinal marijuana and CBD to save the lives of their loved ones and provide relief from the debilitating diseases that can be treated with this medicine.
- Confront the individual state government officials on the record who are supporting or opposing the legalization of medical marijuana.
- Interview activist organizations that are pushing for legalization and support their efforts through media coverage.
- Produce a series of documentaries from each state about the progress being made and the challenges being faced.
- Collaborate with innovative companies and organizations that can provide a path for these families and their loved ones to get the help they need without having to uproot their lives and move.
This campaign will receive all funds raised even if it does not reach its
goal. Funding duration: March 16, 2014 - April 10, 2014 (11:59pm PT).
Indiegogo Page: http://bit.ly/1ptr8RK