North Bay, ON -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/09/2014 -- Nowadays, looking for a good Wordpress theme can be a daunting task. Thousands of websites selling Wordpress Themes and countless companies offering their own frameworks are making it increasingly harder for the regular blog or website owner to navigate the steady stream of new designs and features.
ThemeBoom sets out to change that.
The website's mission is to make it easier for the user to find the perfect WordPress Themes for his needs. For that reason, ThemeBoom compiled a large selection of themes across all the big theme vendors into a simple, filtered search.
The average person looking for a theme has to consider various factors before setting out on a search.
Here are only a few pointers:
- What is the price range for a theme - or is a free theme the only option?
- What colours and fonts will the theme have to support? Are multiple color options available in order to quickly adapt it to an existing brand's CI?
- Does the theme display properly on various browsers and mobile operating systems (responsive design)?
- Does the theme integrate with an existing Wordpress framework?
- Does the theme offer commerce or other monetization features such as banner and affiliate account management?
Using ThemeBoom, one can choose to simply browse or look for particular keywords. For example, a search for "band" or "church" will return a selection that can then be narrowed down further by price or color. For more advanced users, ThemeBoom included a few additional filters, such as “WordPress version”, “layout options”, “admin features” and many more.
If all that isn't enough for the restless template seeker, she can simply browse via the “explore” page to find inspiration.
ThemeBoom.com is constantly growing its template inventory to keep pace with the ever-growing choice of themes to make looking for a theme a simple and enjoyable task.