Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 10/17/2012 -- Thermal Power in Austria, Market Outlook to 2020, 2012 Update - Capacity, Generation, Regulations, Power Plants, Companies
- report gives a view of the country’s thermal energy market and provides forecasts to 2020. This report includes information on thermal (coal, oil and gas) installed capacity and generation. It provides information on key trends, profiles of major industry participants, information on major thermal power plants and analysis of important deals. This along with detailed information on the regulatory framework and key policies governing the industry, provides a comprehensive understanding of the market for thermal power in the country. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Brief introduction to the overall power and thermal energy market in Austria, highlighting the fuel types - coal, oil and gas
- Data provided historically from 2000 to 2011, forecast to 2020
- Data on installed capacity and power generation
- List of major companies and deal analysis
Reasons to buy
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the country's thermal energy market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
Thermal Power Market , Historical, Forecast, Installed Capacity, Generation, Fuel Type, Global Power Market, Austria, Thermal Power Plants, Regulatory Scenario, Analysis, Company Profiles
Verbund AG Wienstrom GmbH EVN AG Karntner Elektrizitats-Aktiengesellschaft TIWAG-Tiroler Wasserkraft AG
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: