Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/21/2014 -- The tobacco industry witnessed consumers cutting down on tobacco consumption on account of health and wellness concerns. While new consumers were entering the fold, existing consumers continued to take steps towards reduction of tobacco consumption. In addition, several non-governmental organisations (NGOs) undertook activities to make consumers aware of the ill effects of tobacco consumption. These factors, put together, took their toll on the tobacco industry, thereby impacting volume growth of tobacco packaging as well, which had to contend with growth of a mere 2% in 2012.
Over the forecast period unit volumes of tobacco packaging are expected to grow sluggishly at a CAGR of a mere 2% to reach 266 billion units. This is because it is expected that more consumers will cut down on or control tobacco consumption over the forecast period due to health-related concerns. This will ultimately have an impact on the growth of packaging units as well.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tobacco Packaging industry in India with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tobacco Packaging industry in India, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tobacco Packaging in India market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of tobacco packaging in India?
- What are the major tobacco pack types in India?
- How is legislation impacting on cigarette pack size in India?
- How is consumer shift between soft and hard packs affecting the pack mix?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within tobacco?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Cigarettes, Cigars, Smokeless Tobacco, Smoking Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Singapore to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Peru to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Denmark to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Hungary to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Portugal to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in the UAE to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in New Zealand to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Slovakia to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in the Czech Republic to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017