Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/19/2012 -- This package contains 18 tobacco product market analyses from the following Eastern European countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Turkey and Ukraine.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for tobacco products in different Eastern European countries around the world. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
* Overall market value for tobacco products in Europe by country
* Overall market volume for tobacco products in Europe by country
* Market value and volume for tobacco products by type (Cigars, cigarillos and cheroots, Cigarettes, Smoking tobacco and Other tobacco products)
* Product prices
* Forecasts and future outlook of the market
* Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
* What is the market size of the tobacco product markets in different Eastern European countries around the world?
* How are the markets divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
* How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
* What is the potential for the markets?
* How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
To view the table of contents for this report please visit