Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/04/2014 -- Total S.A. (Total) is an integrated oil and gas company, involved in multiple businesses such as the exploration, development and production of crude oil, natural gas and liquefied natural gas (LNG), refining, marketing and the trading and shipping of crude oil and petroleum products. Total is also involved in power generation and renewable energy sectors and it holds equity stakes in coal mines. The company's business is divided into three segments; upstream, refining & chemicals and supply & marketing.
The upstream segment includes exploration and production (E&P) operations, primarily located in Africa (Nigeria, Angola, the Republic of Congo, Gabon, Libya, Algeria and Cameroon), Asia/Far East (Australia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Thailand and Brunei), North America (Canada and the US), the Middle East (Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Yemen, Oman, Iran and Syria), South America (Venezuela, Argentina, Bolivia, Trinidad & Tobago and Colombia) and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) (Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and Russia). This segment also includes the gas and power division of the company, which handles the transport, trading and marketing activities for natural gas, LNG and electricity. Total is engaged in the shipping and trading of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), production, trading and marketing of coal and generation of power from power plants based on natural gas/renewable energy. It is also involved in various research and development (R&D) activities for alternate energy sources, such as solar energy, biofuels, nuclear energy, energy storage, carbon capture/storage and gas technologies.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company's overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The report's SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company's crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company's producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company's exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- OGX Petroleo e Gas Participacoes SA, Company Intelligence Report
- Swift Energy Company, Company Intelligence Report
- Berry Petroleum Company, Company Intelligence Report
- Newfield Exploration Company, Company Intelligence Report
- SM Energy Company, Company Intelligence Report
- Southwestern Energy Company, Company Intelligence Report
- PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited, Company Intelligence Report
- OMV Petrom SA Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2013
- PGNiG SA Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2013
- OGX Petroleo e Gas Participacoes SA Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2013