Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/03/2014 -- The number of international visitors grew by 7% in 2012, which was an even better growth for inbound tourism than in 2011. Of those, 68% came for leisure and 32% for business purposes.
The number of arrivals is expected to increase by 25% in total number over the forecast period, in comparison with a slower pace growth in the review period. Incoming tourist receipts are forecast to increase by 12% in value (at constant 2012 prices) in the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Inbound industry in Czech Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Inbound industry in Czech Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Inbound in Czech Republic market research report includes:
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Inbound in Czech Republic?
- How successful is Czech Republic in attracting international visitors?
- What are the leading inbound source markets?
- What do international visitors spend their money on?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Arrivals, Arrivals by Mode of Transport, Arrivals by Purpose of Visit.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Poland to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in the Netherlands to 2017: Inbound tourist volumes in the Netherlands expanded at a CAGR of 3.20% bertween 2008-2012 and is expected to record a CAGR of 1.29% over the next five years.
- Travel and Tourism in China to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Singapore to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in France to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Norway to 2017
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Hong Kong, China
- Travel and Tourism in Hong Kong to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Dominican Republic