Dallas, TX -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/09/2014 -- ReportsnReports adds Global Transformer Oil Market 2014-2018 new report in its store.Transformer oil acts as a dielectric medium in oil-filled transformers to cool and insulate the transformer windings and core. Transformer windings and core, which are highly stable at high temperatures, are fully immersed in these oils as they prevent the contact of atmospheric oxygen with the cellulose paper insulation of windings, which are highly prone to oxidization. There are mainly three types of transformer oils: mineral-based, silicone-based, and bio-based. Of these, mineral-based transformer oil is largely preferred mainly because of its good electrical and cooling properties and cost-effectiveness.
Analysts forecast the Global Transformer Oil market to grow at a CAGR of 9.10 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global Transformer Oil market can be segmented into three divisions: mineral-based transformer oil, bio-based transformer oil, and silicone-based transformer oil. These are type of products used to meet the demands of various end-user segments.
Global Transformer Oil Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the North America, the Europe and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Transformer Oil market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Buy report directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=280415.
- North Americas
- Ergon Inc.
- Nynas AB
- PetroChina Co. Ltd.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Apar Industries Ltd.
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners L.P.
- Cargill Inc.
- Dow Corning Corp.
- San Joaquin Refining Co. Inc.
- Increase in Demand from Developing Countries
- Adoption of Dry Distribution Transformers
- Recovery of European Automotive Industry
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?