Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/21/2014 -- In terms of an emerging potential downside risk, DSV has established a thrice-weekly intermodal service linking Turkey with the UK with the sea route linking Istanbul with Trieste in Italy and then the rail link extending on to the UK, via either Zeebrugge or Rotterdam in the Netherlands, it was reported in January 2014.
The managing director of DVS Road, Morten Joergensen, said: 'We have seen an increasing interest in intermodal services as shippers seek more cost-effective ways of sending their goods. As rail services between Turkey and the UK become more efficient and reliable, transit times are improving, and the service becomes a real alternative to both road and shortsea.'
- We expect total household spending to be USD281bn over 2014.
- Food and non-alcoholic drinks spending will reach almost USD58.5bn in 2014, while household and utilities spending will reach USD75.8bn.
- Household numbers will reach some 20.3mn in 2014.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Peru Retail Report Q2 2014
- Romania Retail Report Q2 2014
- Chile Retail Report Q2 2014
- Croatia Retail Report Q2 2014
- Israel Retail Report Q2 2014
- Russia Retail Report Q2 2014
- Colombia Retail Report Q2 2014
- Bahrain Retail Report Q2 2014
- Czech Republic Retail Report Q2 2014
- Malaysia Retail Report Q2 2014