Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/27/2014 -- The UAE will continue to a major focus of upstream investment as it targets increasing production to 3.5mn barrels per day (b/d) by 2018. However recent reports that this date may be delayed to 2020 in light of project delays could also be a result of rapidly growing competition for export markets. We expect steady growth in oil and gas production over the course of our forecast period. Increased production of the latter will be critical to limiting the UAE's import requirement as consumption continues to outstrip demand, even with some US$25bn set to be investment in gas projects in Abu Dhabi alone.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Oil & Gas in United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom Oil & Gas Report Q1 2014
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in Middle East and Africa, 2013 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines
- Exxon Mobil Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Company Intelligence Report
- Total S.A. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- BP p.l.c. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Company Intelligence Report
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2013