Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/17/2014 -- The economy is recovering, but with fiscal cuts looming and unemployment stubbornly high, the rate of growth will be fairly tepid by historical standards.
In light of positive structural economic reforms undertaken by the government, coupled with flexible monetary and exchange rate policies, we remain bullish on the long-term economic prospects for the UK relative to the eurozone over the longer term.
Despite numerous divisions between the ruling Conservatives and Liberal Democrats, we expect the coalition government to hold firm through to the next parliamentary election in 2015.
Major Forecast Changes
We have revised up our 2014 real GDP estimate to 2.1% from 1.8%.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Country Reports research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- United States Business Forecast Report Q2 2014
- United Arab Emirates Business Forecast Report Q1 2014
- Oman and Yemen Business Forecast Report Q2 2014
- Kuwait Business Forecast Report Q2 2014
- Canada Business Forecast Report Q2 2014
- Chile Business Forecast Report Q2 2014
- Hong Kong Business Forecast Report Q2 2014
- Croatia Business Forecast Report Q2 2014
- United Kingdom Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2018 - Advanced Wound Management, Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices, Ostomy Drainage Bags and Others
- United Kingdom Orthopedic Devices Market Outlook to 2020 - Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Spinal Surgery, Orthobiologics, Trauma Fixation and Others