Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 12/07/2012 -- The US is the largest wealth market in the world, accounting for 5.1 million or 30% of the total number of worldwide HNWIs in 2011. This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in the US and highlights the top performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
The report features:
- Independent market sizing of US HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2016
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs and UHNWI growth rates in every state
- Number of UHNWIs in all major cities
- Fastest growing cities for UHNWIs
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in the US
- Size of local wealth management industry
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country.
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database also includes up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. With the database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2016.
- Detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Citigroup Private Bank, Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management, US. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management, Northern Trust Wealth Management, BNY Mellon Wealth Management, Wells Fargo Private Bank, Key Private Bank, PNC Wealth Management, Alliance Bernstein Private Clients, Huntington Family Office, US Bancorp Wealth Management, City National Wealth Management, Fifth Third Private Bank, Wells Fargo Family Wealth, First Republic Private Wealth Management, Huntington Private Financial Group, The Commerce Trust Company
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wealth Management Competitor Tracker: March 2012
- Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- United States Diabetes Care Devices Market Outlook to 2018- Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery
- United States Patient Monitoring Market Outlook to 2018 - Fetal Monitors, Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors and Others
- North America Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Respiratory Devices, Respiratory Measurement Devices, Anesthesia Machines, Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems, Pain Management Devices and Others
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in the US, 2012 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines to 2015
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in North America, 2012 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines to 2015
- Specialist Retailers in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- North America Neurology Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Interventional Neurology, Neurological Diagnostic Equipment, Neurostimulation Devices and Others
- Refining Industry Outlook in the US, 2012 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries to 2016