Dallas, TX -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/02/2014 -- ReportsandReports.com adds report “MediPoint: Spinal Fusion - US Analysis and Market Forecasts” to its store.
Spinal fusion surgery is a well-established procedure that has been performed since the early 1900s. The procedure has benefited immensely from its long history of use, investments in advancing technologies, and its clinical success in a growing variety of spinal conditions. These traits have led spinal fusion surgery to become one of the most frequently performed surgeries in the US, which is undoubtedly, the largest geographic market for this procedure. Given the global phenomenon of an aging society and the associated increasing incidences of degenerative spinal conditions, the spinal fusion market is expected to remain strong over the forecast period.
Companies mentioned in this report “MediPoint: Spinal Fusion - US Analysis and Market Forecasts”:-
- Alphatec Spine
- Amedica Corporation
- Medtronic Spinal and Biologics
- DePuy Spine
- Globus Medical
- Integra LifeSciences
Complete report available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/291257-medipoint-spinal-fusion-us-analysis-and-market-forecasts.html .
The fastest growing segment within the spinal fusion market will be spinal plating systems, with a CAGR of 5.60%. The US pedicle screw systems market and the US interbody cages market will grow at similar rates over the forecast period.
- An overview of Spinal Fusion, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized the US Spinal Fusion market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Spinal Fusion.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the Spinal Fusion sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors
Request a sample copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=291257 .
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the US Spinal Fusion market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the US Spinal Fusion market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What’s the next big thing in the US Spinal Fusion market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=291257 .
ReportsandReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 450,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. We offer you customization options on reports by & custom reports through MarketsandMarkets.com. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.