Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/24/2014 -- Vegetables was among the better-performing categories within fresh food in 2013, especially in comparison to pricier options such as meat or fish and seafood. Growth was largely driven by stronger demand in the retail channel for basic staples such as onions, for example, which posted the strongest growth during the year. Green beans, included in other vegetables, also recorded significant growth during the year, supported by falling retail selling prices.
Euromonitor International's Vegetables in Spain report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data in volume terms 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, consumption patterns and distribution data. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Cauliflowers and broccoli, Maize, Onion, Other Vegetables, Tomatoes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Vegetables market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fruit & vegetables in Japan
- Fruit & vegetables in Italy
- Fruit & vegetables in Belgium
- Fruit & vegetables in the Netherlands
- Fruit & vegetables in the United Kingdom
- Fruit & vegetables in the United States
- Fruit & vegetables in Germany
- Fruit & vegetables in Spain
- Fruit & vegetables in Europe
- Fruit & vegetables in Canada