Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/13/2014 -- Vending grew by 2% in current value in 2013 and thus continued the positive trend from 2012, which brought growth to vending for the first time since the onset of the financial crisis. The renewed growth in vending mainly reflects how the category reacts positively to slow improvements in the Danish economy. But although vending is performing positively, it should not be overlooked that there is an increased competition within snacking and on-the-go products, a development which poses a potential threat to vending. Most obviously, the increased presence of outlets offering premium coffee for on-the-go consumption may pose a threat to vending, which cannot offer the same premium experience as foodservice outlets. Moreover, manufacturers of packaged food such as Arla in dairy and Wasa in bread substitutes are marketing an increasing number of prepared, packaged snacks, which consumers may simply buy in grocery retailers during ordinary shopping and then bring along with them when leaving home. Obviously, such consumer behaviour may reduce the demand for vending.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vending industry in Denmark with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vending industry in Denmark, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vending in Denmark market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Denmark?
- Is vending being aided by consumers' desire to eat on the go?
- Are vending operators broadening their product range to drive sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Hot Drinks Vending, Other Products Vending, Packaged Drinks Vending, Packaged Foods Vending, Personal Hygiene Products Vending, Tobacco Products Vending, Traditional Toys and Games Vending.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Vending Machines Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Vending in Japan
- Vending in Germany
- Vending in South Korea
- Vending in Australia
- Vending in China
- Vending in Slovakia
- Vending in the United Kingdom
- Vending in Turkey
- Vending in Austria